The Central Wisconsin REIA helps new and veteran real estate investors learn and grow to achieve their business goals.
In today’s economy, a real estate investor must work extra hard on his or her own business. At the same time, we also need to stay current with the market and up to date on everything happening out there.
When a group of people coming together with the same goals, we can support one another and help each other to succeed.
As we succeed, so will our communities.
This website is a key resource for the CW REIA, Wausau, Wisconsin. Come back often as we will continue to ad content, resources and tools to help you close deals and earn profits through your real estate business.
Monday April 20th 2015
Doors open at 6pm Meeting starts at 6:30pm
Holiday Inn at Cedar Creek – Rothschild
1000 Imperial Dr. Rothschild, WI 54474
April 11th – Negotiations Know How
*** Special Training Event ***
This is a limited opportunity. We are not accepting more than 20 people into the training.
You must register by Wednesday, April 8th, 2015 for these prices. After that, your investment jumps to $129.00 per person.
So… Save yourself some money and REGISTER RIGHT NOW by replying to this email, texting or calling myself or Derek.
Jeff – [email protected] – (920) 676-2809
Derek – [email protected] – (715) 574-4666
If you’re looking to make more money, which I know you are… Then…
YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!!
Bring A Friend – Let’s fill the room!!
This event will be held at:
The Holiday Inn is located just off Oneida St. at
2785 Ramada Way, Green Bay, WI 54304.
*** Special Announcement ***
We have Alan Cowgill coming to the Fox Valley REIA and the Green Bay REIA in May for a very special event.
Alan will be here on Wednesday, May 20th at the Fox Valley REIA
Alan will be here on Thursday, May 21st at the Green Bay REIA
Alan will also be putting on an all day event for us on Saturday, May 23rd.
Stay tuned for more details as we get closer!!
2016 Captains of the Deal Cruise!!!
Join our REIA group and we will be providing you:
- Access to local, national and international experts, trainers and experienced investors who are actively investing
- Access to local vendors and service providers that matter
- Fun, exciting network opportunities with other like minded professionals and industry expert
- Ongoing educational opportunities for new and seasoned investors on many different real estate strategies
- A platform to market your properties to other investors and buyers as well as allowing you to be the first to purchase other member properties
- Other seminars, workshops, webinars, and meetups throughout the year to keep you informed on the exciting and ever changing real estate market
We are a different from other Wisconsin real estate investor associations in that we do not focus on bringing in national speakers each and every month who want to sell you books, cd’s and seminars for thousands of dollars. Instead, we will be focusing on delivering you affordable, local real estate education taught by local investors and professionals who are actually doing deals, not just selling books and cds.